按這裡檢視影片,登入論壇可以直接觀看 按這裡檢視影片,登入論壇可以直接觀看 按這裡檢視影片,登入論壇可以直接觀看Cultivate your hunger before you idealize. (在幻想前激發你的渴望)
Motivate your anger to make them all realize. (刺激你的憤怒讓它們變爲現實)
Climbing the mountain, never coming down. (攀上山峰 永不退縮)
Break into the contents, never falling down.? (進入新的世界 永不落後)
My knee is still shaking, like I was twelve,? (膝蓋還在發抖,如同十二歲時的我)
Sneaking out of the classroom, by the back door. (從教室後門偷溜出去)
A man railed at me twice though, but I didn’t care.? (我不在乎被責備兩次)
Waiting is wasting for people like me.? (等待對我這種人來說是浪費時間)
*Don’t try to live so wise. (不要企圖活的那麽明白)
Don’t cry ’cause you’re so right.? (不要哭泣 因爲你是對的)
Don’t dry with fakes or fears,? (不要用假話或恐懼拭幹淚水)
’Cause you will hate yourself in the end.*??? (那樣最終你會厭惡自己)
You say, "Dreams are dreams.??(你說,“夢就是夢”)
"I ain’t gonna play the fool anymore."?? (“我不會再扮演傻瓜了。”)
You say, "’Cause I still got my soul."?? (你說,“因爲我還有靈魂。”)
Take your time, baby, your blood needs slowing down. ?(慢慢來,寶貝,你不要血氣上湧)
Breach your soul to reach yourself before you gloom.?? (在你失望前突破靈魂 觸到自己)
Reflection of fear makes shadows of nothing, shadows of nothing.? (比起恐懼的回憶 不完全的黑暗根本算不了什麽,不完全的黑暗根本算不了什麽)
You still are blind, if you see a winding road,? (如果看到一條蜿蜒小路,你還是那麽盲目)
’Cause there’s always a straight way to the point you see.? (其實總有一條筆直的路指向你所見的地方)
*Don’t try to live so wise.? (不要企圖活的那麽明白)
Don’t cry ’cause you’re so right.?? (不要哭泣 因爲你是對的)
Don’t dry with fakes or fears,? ?(不要用假話或恐懼拭幹淚水)
’Cause you will hate yourself in the end.*?? (那樣最終你會厭惡自己)